Thursday, January 20, 2011

Some of the things I love for around the house.

living room

this trunk came from Portugal with my husbands family

dining room

this wall seemed bleak and is the main focal point you see when you enter my front door


So throughout the next few days I am going to talk about some of the "nic-nak" things I have around my house that I feel add charm and are versatile with each season. To begin I have two older trunks that I use as display tables. I have them in spots along a wall that needs to have a focal point or that would be useful to have a table to set a drink or lamp on. I have found that having these around makes larger rooms feel fuller without having another table. My living room and dining room are large and I felt there was spaces that needed to be filled in to provide balance. I have posted pictures above.

No comments:

Post a Comment